Convert Outlook® to PDF
This tutorial shows how to convert Outlook® emails to PDF files by using a virtual PDF printer driver such as novaPDF. Once installed, novaPDF lets you create PDF files from any Windows application that supports printing, thus to convert your Outlook emails to PDFs you need to download and install novaPDF first.
Microsoft® Office Outlook is a personal information manager from Microsoft and it is available as a part of the Microsoft Office suite. novaPDF is installed as a virtual printer so you can create PDF files by simply printing to it instead of your normal printer.
To convert e-mails from MS Outlook to a PDF:
- Open Microsoft Outlook and select (or open) the e-mail you want to convert to PDF
- Go to File->Print (or press Ctrl+P) and select novaPDF in the Printer section
- In the Print style section you can choose between Table style, Memo style or your own defined printing style:
a. Table style: If this is selected, a list of all the emails shown in the current view will be printed in the PDF
b. Memo style: The content of the selected e-mail will be printed
c. Define styles: You can define custom fonts, paper layouts and headers/footers for the selected Print style (Table style or Memo style)
- Before creating the PDF file you can also customize the page by adjusting novaPDF’s settings from the Properties button (page size and resolution, embedding fonts)
- Click on OK and choose the location where you want the PDF file saved
Related searches: Outlook to PDF, convert Outlook to PDF, Outlook PDF, email to PDF, msg to PDF